Welcome to issue 22! Mike Davis here, editor and publisher. I have six incredible Lovecraftian tales for you this month, and, this issue also marks the beginning of our new comic strip, Cthulhu Does Stuff. If you prefer, you can also read this issue on Kindle or Nook, or, listen to the Podcast version! I appreciate the kind comments about each issue, and all of you who support Lovecraft eZine by donating or by using the eZine Amazon portal. THANK YOU.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover: Steve Santiago
Logo and fonts: Leslie Herzfeld
Story Readers: Chaz Engan, Morgan Scorpion, Vincent LaRosa, Lou Columbus, David Binks
Line Editor: David Binks
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out!
- The Unspeakable Oath, a quarterly magazine of arcane lore for Cthulhu Mythos roleplaying games
- The Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia, a guide to the horrors created and inspired by H.P. Lovecraft
- Miskatonic River Press, a Lovecraftian publisher. These guys started it all with the incredible Dead But Dreaming, and they have many more Lovecraftian books for you to peruse!
- The Lovecraftian novel The Void, by Brett J. Talley.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
- Torn Realities, 19 tales of Lovecraftian terror.
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway. Available in print and for Kindle
- Pickman’s Muse, a Lovecraftian movie with great reviews.
- A Season in Carcosa, all new King in Yellow tales.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.