I’m Mike Davis, the founder and editor of this eZine. I live in Texas with my awesome wife and son, 3 cats, 1 dog, and lots of books. I’m a writer, a reader, a poet, a seeker, a Taoist, and a Lovecraft fan.
I believe in magic: The magic of reading, the magic in a story. The feeling I get when I look into my wife’s eyes and when I watch my son play. The magic of a dark and stormy night; the magic of reading a book by the window on a cold rainy day.
Visit my other web pages and profile pages:
- Facebook: Add me as a friend
- Kindle: View my highlights in Kindle books I’m reading
- Twitter: Follow me at @misanthropemike
- Google Plus: Add me to your circles
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org . My Skype ID is michaeldaviswriter.
Random facts about me:
- I once won a nationwide poetry contest; first prize was a $100 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble.
- I was raised in a very destructive cult; I had to deal with physical, mental, and emotional abuse. I left as soon as I turned 18.
- I have a large collection of time travel books.
- I am a huge Sherlock Holmes fan.
- I have severe Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue.
- I love old-time radio, as well as newer audio drama shows.
- My favorite movie is The Man From Earth.
- I’m a seeker and I like to learn. I’m interested in science, especially astronomy. I’m intrigued by the paranormal but I require evidence; I don’t take things on faith.