Welcome to issue #23! I’m excited to report that this issue marks the beginning of a monthly column by Lovecraftian legend Robert M. Price, Echoes From Cthulhu’s Crypt! In addition, I have five Lovecraftian tales for you, one poem, and the already popular comic Cthulhu Does Stuff. Please be sure to comment on the stories — that means the world to the authors. Enjoy issue #23!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover, logo, and fonts: Leslie Herzfeld
Story Illustrations: Nick Gucker, Peter Szmer, Lee Copeland, Mike Dominic, Steve Santiago, and Dominic Black
Story Readers: Morgan Scorpion, Vincent LaRosa, Lou Columbus, and David Binks
Line Editor: David Binks
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out!
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway. Available in print and for Kindle.
- The Unspeakable Oath, a quarterly magazine of arcane lore for Cthulhu Mythos roleplaying games
- The Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia, a guide to the horrors created and inspired by H.P. Lovecraft
- Miskatonic River Press, a Lovecraftian publisher. These guys started it all with the incredible Dead But Dreaming, and they have many more Lovecraftian books for you to peruse!
- The Lovecraftian novel The Void, by Brett J. Talley.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
- Torn Realities, 19 tales of Lovecraftian terror.
- Pickman’s Muse, a Lovecraftian movie with great reviews.
- A Season in Carcosa, all new King in Yellow tales.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.