Welcome to issue #24! This month, I have five Lovecraftian tales for you, an essay by Robert M. Price, the popular comic Cthulhu Does Stuff, and more. Please remember to comment on the stories…it means so much to the authors. Enjoy issue #24!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Horror Under the City
by Kevin Crisp
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover, logo, and fonts: Leslie Herzfeld
Website version: Raven Daegmorgan
Story Illustrations: Nick Gucker, Peter Szmer, Lee Copeland, Mike Dominic, Steve Santiago, and Dominic Black
Story Readers: David Binks, Chaz Engan, Vincent LaRosa, Lou Columbus, Mark Robinson, Robert Price
Line Editor: David Binks
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out!
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway. Available in print and for Kindle.
- The Unspeakable Oath, a quarterly magazine of arcane lore for Cthulhu Mythos roleplaying games
- The Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia, a guide to the horrors created and inspired by H.P. Lovecraft
- The Lovecraftian novel The Void, by Brett J. Talley.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.