The stars are finally right! Welcome to the October issue of The Lovecraft eZine: A tribute to Roger Zelazny’s beloved book A Night in the Lonesome October. I have eight tales for you this month instead of the usual five, as well as a wonderful essay on the book, and an introduction by Roger Zelazny’s son, the author Trent Zelazny. At the end of every story, read on for some thoughts on the book from the author. Lastly, I have some great news: Trent has given me his blessing on making this an annual tradition! So every October issue of Lovecraft eZine will be a tribute to A Night in the Lonesome October.
Please be sure to comment on the stories… it means so much to the writers and artists. Enjoy issue #18!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
A Counting Game
by Derek Ferreira
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Story readers: Mark Robinson, Juliana Quartaroli, Vincent LaRosa, David Binks
Issue #18 co-editor: David Binks
The Holidays are approaching. When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- The Lovecraftian novel The Void, by Brett J. Talley.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain — These Old Tales just received its 5th recommendation for the Horror Writers Association recommended reading list!
- Torn Realities, 19 tales of Lovecraftian terror.
- Pickman’s Muse, a Lovecraftian movie with great reviews.
- A Season in Carcosa, all new King in Yellow tales.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.