TABLE OF CONTENTS
by Justin Munro
White Light Panic
by Phillip J. Johnson
Publisher: Mike Davis
Editors: Mike Davis, Alex Kreitner
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover: Lee Copeland
Graphic design: Kenneth W. Cain
Website version: Raven Daegmorgan
Story Illustrations: Giuseppe Balestra, Jesse Campbell, Jonathan Price, Henrik Magnusson, Thom Davidsohn, Honza Pánek, Heather Landry, Stephen Lillie, Patrick Ijima Washburn
Line Editor: Laura Dawley
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway: SAS veteran Dr. Menard thought the War was through with him until an unspeakable evil returns from the depths of a forgotten time…
- He Who Walks in Shadow, by Brett J. Talley: The Incendium Maleficarum has been lost and Carter Weston presumed dead, but the story of That Which Should Not Be is only just beginning…
- Red Litten World, by K.M. Alexander: In the third book of the Lovecraftian urban fantasy series, Caravan Master Waldo Bell find himself in the center of a city in chaos, investigating a series of grisly murders, and a dark conspiracy that could usher in the apocalypse.
- Tales of Alhazred, by Donald Tyson: One of H.P. Lovecraft’s most compelling characters, Abdul Alhazred, writer of the dreaded grimoire the NECRONOMICON, is back with ten new tales!
- The Lord Came at Twilight: This is New England as it was once envisioned by Hawthorne and Lovecraft, a twilit country of wild hills and barren farmland where madness and repression abound. The Lord Came at Twilight presents 14 stories of doubt and despair, haunter and haunted, the deranged and the devout.
- The Thing On the Doorstep, a Lovecraftian psychological horror film based on the story by H.P. Lovecraft.
- Offworld Designs: Awesome Lovecraftian t-shirts at reasonable prices.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.