Welcome to issue #29 — February, 2014. Mike Davis here, editor and publisher. Three years ago this month I published issue #1, and twenty-nine issues later, The Lovecraft eZine is still going strong! Thanks for joining me on this adventure, and for your support. I know you’ll enjoy the stories in this issue. You’ll read an original tale by Gary Myers, a round-robin Lovecraftian superhero story, and much more. Have fun — and thanks for being here!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Mouth of God
by Gary Myers
The Carrion Birds and the Drone
by Harry Baker
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover, logo, and fonts: Lee Copeland
Website version: Raven Daegmorgan
Story Illustrations: Mike Dominic, Nick Gucker, Dave Felton, Leslie Harker, Jihane Mossalim, Peter Szmer, Anthony Pearce
Story Readers: Jamie Jenkins, Vincent LaRosa, David Binks, Anthony Pearce, Mark Robinson, Chaz Engan, Lou Columbus, Douglas Wynne
Line Editor: David Binks, Adrian Chamberlin
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out! Read their latest: Weirder Shadows Over Innsmouth.
- Lovecraft is Missing, a free weekly Lovecraftian web comic.
- The Littlest Lovecraft: Call of Cthulhu, an illustrated children’s book based on the H.P. Lovecraft story.
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, a Mythos game for PC, iPad, and more.
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway. Available in print and for Kindle.
- The Grimscribe’s Puppets, a Thomas Ligotti tribute anthology.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.