Welcome to issue #32. I have eight Lovecraftian and Weird tales for you this issue, as well as our usual column by the infamous Robert M. Price. I think you’ll enjoy this issue! Be sure to comment on the stories — that means the world to the writers. Thank you for supporting The Lovecraft eZine…and remember to use the portal!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
All Within the Tender Bones
by Jason Rolfe
by John Howard
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover: Lee Copeland
Graphic design: Leslie Harker
Website version: Raven Daegmorgan
Story Illustrations: Nikos Alteri, Nick Gucker, Dave Felton, Peter Szmer, Steve Santiago, Mike Dominic
Story Readers: Lou Columbus, Anthony Pearce, Kim Smeltzer, David Binks, Mark Robinson, Douglas Wynne, Vincent LaRosa
Line Editor: David Binks, Adrian Chamberlin
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- World War Cthulhu, a new anthology published by Dark Regions Press.
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher.
- The Revenant of Rebecca Pascal, a new Lovecraftian novel by W.H. Pugmire and David Barker.
- Songs of the Satyrs, edited by Aaron J. French.
- Lies Eternal, a free-to-read web comic set in Lovecraft’s Dreamlands.
- Lovecraft is Missing, a free weekly Lovecraftian web comic.
- Offworld Designs: Awesome Lovecraftian t-shirts at reasonable prices.
- That Which Should Not Be, one of my favorite Lovecraftian novels.
- The Lord Came at Twilight: A weird fiction collection by Daniel Mills.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.