Welcome to issue 21! Mike Davis here, editor and publisher. This is the first issue of 2013, and I’m looking forward to another great year of Lovecraftian tales. Thanks so much for being here with me in 2011 and 2012… Lovecraft eZine will be around for a long time to come! If you prefer, you can also read this issue on Kindle or Nook, or, listen to the Podcast version! I appreciate the kind comments about each issue, and all of you who support Lovecraft eZine by donating or by using the eZine Amazon portal. THANK YOU.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Dom and Gio’s Barber Shop
by Gerry Huntman
by Tim Scott
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Story Readers: Vincent LaRosa, Chaz Engan, David Binks, Mark Robinson, Morgan Scorpion, Lou Columbus
Issue #21 line editor: David Binks
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out!
- The Lovecraftian novel The Void, by Brett J. Talley.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
- Torn Realities, 19 tales of Lovecraftian terror.
- Pickman’s Muse, a Lovecraftian movie with great reviews.
- A Season in Carcosa, all new King in Yellow tales.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.