Welcome to issue #28 of The Lovecraft eZine! Mike Davis here, editor and publisher. This issue is a tribute to one of our greatest Lovecraftian writers, W.H. Pugmire, and his fictional Sesqua Valley. Wilum Pugmire has said that his goal as a writer is “to dwell forevermore within Lovecraft’s titan shadow.” I’d say that not only has he succeeded, but he has cast a titan shadow of his own. Whether you’ve read him for years or you’re just discovering him now, I believe you will enjoy this issue.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Deep Black Pit
by Jessica Amanda Salmonson
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover, logo, and fonts: Andrea Bonazzi,Leslie Harker
Website version: Raven Daegmorgan
Story Illustrations: Steve Santiago, Lee Copeland, Mike Dominic, Dominic Black, Nick Gucker, Dave Felton, Anthony Pearce, and Nick Gucker
Story Readers: Morgan Scorpion, Bruce L. Priddy, Vincent LaRosa, David Binks, Chaz Engan, Lou Columbus
Line Editor: David Binks, Adrian Chamberlin
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out! Read their latest: Weirder Shadows Over Innsmouth.
- Lovecraft is Missing, a free weekly Lovecraftian web comic.
- The Littlest Lovecraft: Call of Cthulhu, an illustrated children’s book based on the H.P. Lovecraft story.
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway. Available in print and for Kindle.
- Widdershins, A romantic mythos novel.
- The Grimscribe’s Puppets, a Thomas Ligotti tribute anthology.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.