Welcome to issue #25! This month, Robert M. Prices waxes nostalgic about the Kalem Club, Ronnie and Max tickle your funny bone with Cthulhu Does Stuff, and I have five Lovecraftian tales of terror for you! Please remember to comment on the stories…it means so much to the authors. Enjoy issue #25.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Missing Presumed Wiped
by Derek John
by Justin Munro
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover, logo, and fonts: Leslie Herzfeld
Website version: Raven Daegmorgan
Story Illustrations: Nick Gucker, Peter Szmer, Lee Copeland, Steve Santiago, and Dominic Black
Story Readers: Lou Columbus, Chaz Engan, Julia Morgan, David Binks, Vincent LaRosa, and Robert Price
Line Editor: David Binks
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out!
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway. Available in print and for Kindle.
- The Unspeakable Oath, a quarterly magazine of arcane lore for Cthulhu Mythos roleplaying games
- The Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia, a guide to the horrors created and inspired by H.P. Lovecraft
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.