TABLE OF CONTENTS
by Tom Lynch
The Yellow Sign
by Robert W. Chambers
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher: Mike Davis
Editor: Joseph S. Pulver, Sr.
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover: Adam Baker
Graphic design: Leslie Harker
Website version: Raven Daegmorgan
Story Illustrations: Nikos Alteri, Nick Gucker, Dominic Black, Dave Felton, Jerry Boucher, Greg Chapman, Jason Wren, Mike Dominic
Story Readers: Douglas Wynne, Kim Smeltzer, Julia Morgan, David Binks, Vincent LaRosa, Mark Robinson, Chaz Engan
Line Editor: David Binks, Adrian Chamberlin
The Yellow Sign sigil used in this issue and on the cover is copyright Kevin Ross. Used with permission.
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out! Read their latest: Weirder Shadows Over Innsmouth.
- World War Cthulhu, an upcoming Lovecraftian anthology.
- Lies Eternal, a free-to-read web comic set in Lovecraft’s Dreamlands.
- Lovecraft is Missing, a free weekly Lovecraftian web comic.
- Offworld Designs: Awesome Lovecraftian t-shirts at reasonable prices.
- Forever in Pieces: Eighteen haunting visions from Kurt Fawver.
- The Lord Came at Twilight: A weird fiction collection by Daniel Mills.
- Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, a Mythos game for PC, iPad, and more.
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway. Available in print and for Kindle.
- The Grimscribe’s Puppets, a Thomas Ligotti tribute anthology.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.