Welcome to the October 2013 issue of The Lovecraft eZine — issue #27! This issue is a tribute to Roger Zelazny’s beloved book, A Night in the Lonesome October. You don’t have to have read NITLO to enjoy this issue, but you’ll appreciate it more if you have. I have six wonderful tales for you, our monthly comic, and a touching introduction by Roger Zelazny’s son, the crime writer Trent Zelazny. Enjoy!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
by Derek Ferreira
KINDLE & NOOK
Publisher & Editor: Mike Davis
Kindle & Nook versions: Kenneth W. Cain
Issue cover, logo, and fonts:Leslie Harker
Website version: Raven Daegmorgan
Story Illustrations: Peter Szmer, Mike Dominic, Dominic Black, Nick Gucker, Anthony Pearce, and Christoph Schulz
Story Readers: Douglas Wynne, Vincent LaRosa, Chaz Engan, Anthony Pearce, and Morgan Scorpion
Line Editor: David Binks, Adrian Chamberlin
When buying online, please consider buying through The Lovecraft eZine Amazon portal. It won’t cost you anything extra, but this magazine will receive a referral fee. Shopping through the portal helps support Lovecraft eZine. Thank you!
The Lovecraft eZine is sponsored in part by:
- Fedogan and Bremer, a Lovecraftian publisher you really should check out! Read their latest: Weirder Shadows Over Innsmouth.
- Lovecraft is Missing, a free weekly Lovecraftian web comic.
- The Littlest Lovecraft: Call of Cthulhu, an illustrated children’s book based on the H.P. Lovecraft story.
- The Immortal Body, by William Holloway. Available in print and for Kindle.
- Widdershins, A romantic mythos novel.
- The Grimscribe’s Puppets, a Thomas Ligotti tribute anthology.
- Cthulhu Playing Card Decks, a Kickstarter.
- These Old Tales, by Kenneth W. Cain.
Please consider clicking these links — these folks help make this magazine possible. And please consider donating to The Lovecraft eZine. Even a small amount helps.