Here’s the table of contents for issue #19, which will be published in about 10 days!
- A Thousand Smokes, by W.H. Pugmire
- The Strange Case of Crazy Joe Gallo, by Jeffrey Thomas
- In the House of the Hummingbirds, by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- The Treatment Room, by Kevin Crisp
- Obsidian Capra Aegagrus, by Christopher Slatsky
- The Dig, by Monica Valentinelli
- Amtopians, by Logan Davis*
It’s going to be a great issue!
*A few months ago, my 10-year-old son Logan wrote a little science fiction horror story. I was very proud of him, and I thought the story was pretty good. Then I got to thinking… it’s a bit Lovecraftian, too! Why not publish it in a future issue? It will encourage him to write more, and, I thought you guys might get a kick out of it.
Looking forewward to this..but of course!
Awesome lineup Mike. Can’t wait to read it. And you are an awesome dad! I’m sure it’s the first story of many. How cool!
Personally, I can’t wait to see the kid’s story.
Can’t wait! Look forward to every issue.
Looking forward to this issue and think it’s a wonderful idea to publish your son’s story. What a great dad!
An excellent line-up!
Yeehaw!! I’m in an iisue with Jeff! Sweet!