Jack Anderson, writer of THE LEFT RIGHT GAME podcast! Watch it here. Starring Tessa Thompson of Thor: Ragnarok fame, “An idealistic journalist tries to make a name for herself by following a group of paranormal explorers, obsessed with a seemingly harmless pastime known as the Left/Right Game. The journey takes her into a supernatural world that she and the other members of the expedition cannot handle. Or survive.”
A Look Back at horror in 2020! Plus, Disappearance at Devil’s Rock. Listen here (also on iTunes, Spotify, etc.). In this episode we take a look back at our favorite horror books and movies of 2020! LATER: one of our panelists just read Disappearance at Devil’s Rock by Paul Tremblay, and wants to discuss it, WITH SPOILERS.
Last but not least, listen to our interview with writer Inna Effress (also on iTunes, Spotify, etc). Inna is an extremely talented up-and-coming writer. I’m used to reading horror and weird fiction, but the first story of hers I read was the first time I muttered “WHAT. THE FUCK.” while reading. She’s that good. Here’s a list of her current short story publications:
* “Defiance” in The Wrong (U.K.)
* “Liquid Air” in Nightscript III (and Best Horror of the Year 10)
* “A Blind Cupping” in Santa Monica Review
* “Birthright” in Spirits Unwrapped/ Lethe Press, edited by Daniel Braum
* “Nervous System” in Strange Tales/ Tartarus at 30
* “The Devil and the Divine” in Weird Horror/ Undertow Publications
* “There’s No Such Thing as Un-Indoctrination” Forthcoming 2021 in Crack the Spine annual print anthology.