You may have noticed that I haven’t gotten much done the last month or two. Or maybe you haven’t noticed, and I’m overly critical of myself. In any case, I’m feeling a little better. It won’t last, so while it does I want to get as much done as possible.
Here’s what’s in the works here at Lovecraft eZine:
- Lovecraft eZine issue #31. Coming in a few days. As usual, it will be published here on the web, and on Kindle, Nook, in audio, and in print. June 4 is my target date. That may or may not happen, but it won’t be long.
- Print editions of past issues: This is still happening, it just takes time. The priority always has to be on current issues, so creating print editions of past issues happens slowly. But I’m working on it. And by “I’m”, I really mean that talented people like Kenneth W. Cain and Leslie Harker are working on it.
- Lovecraft eZine 2013 Megapack: Every year, we create a Kindle and Nook “megapack” of all issues. The 2013 Megapack will definitely be available this month.
- The Lovecraftian Minecraft server: Yep, still happening… it just takes time.
- Reflections on the Cthulhu Mythos, edited by Mike Davis. I’m hoping to have this available within three months. This is a collection of essays on the Mythos by modern Lovecraftian authors — those who actually write the stories. And it’s a “collection” because I believe that a variety of voices on this is important.
- Autumn Cthulhu, edited by Mike Davis. Coming August 2015. There’s a mood and a magic and a mystery to autumn; colorful falling leaves, crisp days, rainy afternoons and evenings. This book will feature Lovecraftian tales set in the fall.
- The King in Yellow Tales of Joseph S. Pulver, Sr. – Volume I. Coming sometime in the next few months.
- The Unlanguage of Unknowing, edited by Joseph S. Pulver, Sr. This anthology will be based upon an unpublished Michael Cisco novel titled UNLANGUAGE.
- The Lovecraft eZine film project: The Kickstarter wasn’t successful, but I’m not giving up. These films will happen. Stay tuned… and thanks so much to all of you who pledged. It will happen.
Thanks for being patient with me… great things are on the way!
Sorry the Kickstarter didn’t reach its goal, but as others have said, I’m saving that money for a rainy “Whispers from the Shadows” day.
You guys are so incredibly awesome. Thanks, so much, for the support.
You can count on my continued support on the “Whispers from the Shadows” project. 🙂
I will also be ready to support “Whispers from the Shadows” again. I’m in despair over the lack of funding! I supported at the level to have my name used so I’m taking this personally. Watching your interview with Katie Parker really got me pumped up too. I’ll step up my game next time around. Putting my whining aside, I am really excited about all that is about to happen at the ‘zine. What a great place to hang out. Thanks Mike.
Awesome Mike, good luck with everything! And you have my re-pledge when Whispers starts back up! 🙂
I stand ready to support future “Whispers from the Shadows” kickstarters, or to help out in whatever way necessary to see that thing come to fruition. It’s times like this I wish I was rich.
Mike: Hey, birthing so many things takes time; we’ve a lot to look forward to.from the eZine. We really appreciate all the things you do. And keep yourself healthy, as much as possible, above everything else!
Glad you are recovering.
I am so sorry “Whispers from the Shadows” was unsuccessful, but I am POSITIVE that this will happen. We will all support you.
Wow, you are ROCKING it! Thanks SO much! Also, I am very excited to hear what you have planned for the short films, I have stopped working with the cavy rescue so I will have more free time to pop in on your podcasts/games/etc, AND I should have a new tattoo I think you (and Joe!) will approve of soon. 🙂